Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yummy Cookie!

Jaida had her first whole chocolate chip cookie today. Boy did she love it. She was so excited when I gave it to her, it was almost as if she didn't believe it was happening. Her eyes got real big and her feet started kicking as fast as they could. For the first 30 seconds she just kept holding it looking at it and then back at me, making sure I wasn't going to take it from her. Then she stuck the edge of it in her mouth and gave an enthusiastic "Gaaah", and went to town. She is so cute. The girls started teaching her to dance and she really loves it. The made up this song they sing to her that goes "Shake your booty, to the music!" and they sing it over and over to her. She bounces and stomps her feet as she holds herself up at the coffee table or in her crib. I've heard them singing it to her lots of times but I didn't know til recently that she was dancing to it. It's sooo cute, I've started singing it to her to get her to do it. Another thing she does, which it shows in the 3rd picture, is she points her finger at you all the time. Usually she wants you to touch it with your finger. For a long time she would only let me touch it, and would pull it back if Pat tried. He broke her down though and she lets him all the time now. It is too cute. She makes us so happy, we would never trade her for the boy we never had. She is such a sweet, loving, energetic, and happy addition to our family. Its great.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Yummy Baby!

She is so sweet. I LOVE this age. Is she crawling yet? Owen is pretty content to stay put, and I am just fine with that :)