Friday, March 21, 2008

March Madness!!!


Yes, we have March Madness at our house. We watch all the games and have filled in our brackets with our guesses. So far this year I am not doing so well. Its okay though, it is still so fun. My picks this year for the Elite 8 were, UNC, Tennessee, Vanderbuilt( who lost tonight in a major upset to Siena, ouch!), Georgetown, Memphis, Texas, UCLA, and Duke. I have Tennessee, Georgetown, Texas and UCLA, advancing to the Final 4, with Georgetown and UCLA in the Championship. I think UCLA will take it all. I have 76-69 as the final score. I feel that I am not doing too horrible since I haven't watched any college ball up to this point, this year. We have 16 people who all put $5.oo each into a pot so $80 is on the line. I'm not getting my hopes up though. I love basketball!!!


2 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy Easter EASTERS. Bet you've never heard that one before!!?? Hope you had a good one!

March Madness is indeed upon us. Don has been glued to the tv and the internet for constant score updates!

:) Jen said...

Yeah for march madness....I can never get away from sport a holics..... oh well, I will always know who is doing the best in the NFL, who is the best in the NBA and what teams to pick for the march madness tourny....yeah for sports....glad your having fun, good luck with the $80 pot, there have been some huge upsets....