Friday, June 26, 2009

More updates

My Mom got come home on Wednesday evening. She has been in a lot of pain and not able to mover her arms that much at all. The combination of all the meds leaves her groggy and not able to stay out of bed very long. She has really improved since then but still requires lots of help. She also has some procedures that have to be done to her 2x a day. She is getting better pretty fast overall though.

The kids have been playing with cousins lots. They get bored when its real hot outside, and they don't want to go out in it so today I bought a swimming pool for them to play in and they have been in it all day. In fact they are still in it right now. Well, they have taken breaks and eaten and such, but for the most part they were in it.

Pat had his last day of school for the summer on Wed and we are still waiting to know his grade. He took a block microbiology class. It was really hard!! He studied such looooong hours and had long lab hours he had to put in, so we are both soooo excited it is over!!! We get our Dad back!! He is planning on coming down at the end of next week and going to the beach with us and then we will all drive home together.

My brother Dan graduated for CSUSB. Here are a couple pics from it.



Danny walking in with the 2009 Class of Biology

When he walked in I was so proud, I almost cried. I am so happy for him. I know I will be such a baby when Pat graduates.

0 comments: