Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mom's update

The surgery went well. It lasted 7 hours. She was in so much pain and groggy last night, that I didn't get to talk to her. When my Dad went back there this morning, thinking she would be coming home today, he called and told me she had had a really rough night and they are going to keep her til tomorrow. I guess she couldn't sleep because the pain was too severe. I really hope she feels better tonight and can get some sleep. I really hope she can come home tomorrow.

2 comments:

California Washburns said...

I hope she's able to come home soon as well. That's no fun!

If you need anything, we're only 1 1/2 hours away!

jenn neslen said...

oh, mary...so sorry that your mom is really struggling. i'll add her to my prayers. i hope she makes it home soon and loves the new 09's when her shipment comes in. :) hope you do get in some great beach days. i love you.