Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm Here!!

So I made it to California today at 2:45 California time. I went to bed at 3am and got up at 5am and then drove all the way. I am tired! We are on our way now to my brother Danny's graduation. He is getting his Bachelors in Biology. My mom arranged for a babysitter so I don't have to take my children. Sooo nice after a long car ride.

Wednesday, I went and had my hair done. I added a lot of dark to it. Here is a Pic.



Its not that good cuz it was taken in the car just now by my laptop, but at least you can see the brown in it. I really like it and plan on going darker after the summer.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

You made it! I can't believe you drove straight through after two hours of sleep! Girl you are crazy. I'm glad you get a vacay, live it up! You deserve a nice break :)

Love the hair!!

Melody said...

Your hair looks so cute!

I cannot drive long hours. I fall asleep after the 1st hour. Mike likes to ask me at the end when we've arrived to our destination, if I'd like to "kick it into the driveway". hahahaha