Sunday, September 7, 2008

Silly girls

I just wanted to post some silly pictures of my girls. They never can take a picture without goofing off, its too funny sometimes. We went camping a few weekends ago and took these pictures. They love getting their picture taken but they just can't be serious. ( They get it from their dad!)
He has a lot of fun with them! They think he can do no wrong- I know better. :)


Amanda really wanted her picture taken with this black dog. His name is Canyon and he used to be ours, but Pat's brother wanted him and we didn't like having 2 dogs, so we sold him to Adam last year. Paige thought it would be funny to peek out right when I took the photo. Amanda was mad for a while that she did it, but I love it because it is so like Paige to do that.


Jaida can't be serious either.
I love my girls.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I love that picture of Amanda with Paige peeking out from behind the chair! That is such a second child thing to do---Brayden does that all the time to Ally.

Your family is so much fun! You guys always know how to have a good time, and you are terrific parents!

:) Jen said...

THey are growing up sooo fast Mary! I will for sure give you a call! :)