Monday, September 15, 2008

GO BRONCOS!!!!


Last nights game was so crazy but the Broncos pulled off a last minute win over the San Diego Chargers. I was gritting my teeth the whole 2nd half. Why do I like Coach Mike Shanahan? The Broncos scored a touch down in the last 30 seconds of the game, and brought them within 1 point, which the PAT would have tied it, and then it would have gone into overtime. But no, Shanahan says go for 2, for the win. Oh man, it was crazy, but I love that they took the chance and it worked. That is my type of coaching. Its a little risky, but when you have good players it can work out awesome. They were able to convert and steal the win from the Chargers. That is the 2nd time this season that the Chargers have lost the game in the last 30 seconds. I don't feel to bad though, because they are the Broncos biggest competition in their division and now we have a good lead on them. I love watching football.