Thursday, September 11, 2008

Paige and soccer

Paige loves playing soccer and tonight she had a really good game. She made 7 goals. It is 1st grade and they play on small fields and only 4 on 4 but still, we were proud. I recorded a little of the game and was able to get one of her goals on tape so I thought I would post the video. All my girls love playing soccer and we sure enjoy watching. I probably am too competitive, and the other parents probably hate me but, oh well. I love sports, what can I say? And when it involves my child I can be loud if I want. Anyways, here it is, I hope you enjoy it like I do. Paige is in the light blue shorts and red shirt.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Ohhh, you have conquered videos! I still have yet to attempt that feat! Please, share with me your expertise on how in the world I upload a short video??

Anonymous said...

That's my niece. What a competitor. How could you not be proud of that?