Thursday, June 5, 2008

Something in the water...?

Well a couple days ag0, Jaida woke up in the night throwing up. From then on she threw up about every 20 min, for about 9-10 times. It is so sad to see someone so small be that sick! She finally fell asleep and woke up her cheerful happy self, with diarhea, which she has had for 3 days now. Last night the kids and I decided to go home one day early and surprise Pat. Well, last night Amanda woke up and started throwing up, and she has been ever since, just not as often as Jaida did. I am so frustrated because it seems that everytime we come here, the kids get sick. I wouldn't believe it was something here except, my brother Rob's kids do the same thing when they come and visit. It blows my mind as to what would cause it. My moms house it kept clean and they eat normal food, so who knows? I am just hoping that she will feel better and that Paige and Marin will not get it so we can at least drive home tomorrow. I am not taking sick kids on a 9 hour drive, NO THANK YOU!!! Anyways, I am tired from all these nightly experiences, but I feel in good spirits anyway. Oh, did I mention that I developed a rash over my body? Its getting better, but still what the heck is going on with us? And by the way, what a great way to go home to husband I haven't seen in 2 weeks. "Hey honey, do you like my new rash?" Ahhhhhh!

1 comments:

Jenni said...

That totally stinks you guys are going the rounds with sickness while on vacation! I'd wait it out too, sick kids in the car does NOT sound like fun!

I'm sure Pat will find the new rash quite sexy!