Friday, May 30, 2008

Loving the weather!

So I have been in California 6 days and I am loving it! I just laid out on the tramp and it was so warm and nice. Not too hot yet although it won't be long before the 100 degree weather kicks in here. Pat is on his Green River fishing trip and I hope he is safe. I'm sure he is and I am happy for him to be there doing what he loves so much. My Mom's back yard has grass and sand( its the desert) and my kids are filthy everyday because they think it is a sand box. They are little dirty nasty kids by the end of the day and their bath water is mud. Oh well, its nice to just sit back and relax and not have to do anything!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm so jealous! It sounds like you guys are having a blast! How was the drive by yourself???

I know what you mean about the tub being mud, we have a volleyball court here and my kids thing its a sand box too! Nothing is worse then trying to wash a hair full of sand.....yuck.

Jenni said...

Of course we'll call you when we get to Utah!!!