Wednesday, May 21, 2008

California, Here we come!!!!

I am so excited! We are going to California this weekend. No my kids school isn't over. No I don't care either! I am taking Amanda out a week early and Paige gets out tomorrow, but I just want to get down to the nice warm sunshine and see my family. I have been homesick for them for a while now. I will be staying for 2 weeks and then coming home for Nolene to bless her baby and then going back for a family reunion in July. I love Cali. For me there is something in the air that makes it so fun to be there. I love warm weather too. I am driving alone with the kids. Pat has school, so he can't come, but ask him if he is sad about it. Nope, he already has a fishing trip planned to the Green River for a weekend. I know he will keep busy and hopefully stay on top of his homework!! I will take lots of fun pictures and post them later. Well I have been working on getting ready to go all week and I still have a lot to do, so I will say farewell.

1 comments:

:) Jen said...

If you can stop in on the way there or back and say HI :)