Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day Pat!.........a day late....

I wanted to do this yesterday but I was very busy and never got a chance to sit down, so I am going to do it today. Better late than never, right?

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband and father of my children. I love to see him playing and interacting with them, he truly loves them and enjoys their time together. He works hard for us and now going to school he is busy, busy, but he still finds time to tease the girls, which they love, and give me the attention I so often demand from him. He has a great relationship with his girls and they love him to death. Sometimes I get a little jealous that they love him so much because I am the one doing most the work, but that's ok. I think there is something special in a Daddy-daughter relationship and he has 4 to keep up.

Things we love about our Dad
-He always has us laughing
-He gives plenty of hugs
-He takes us on fun outings and camping adventures
-He comes to all the girls games
-He is always willing to have fun with us
-He puts up with all the drama and emotions of 5 girls

I love you Pat--Happy Fathers Day

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday yesterday Mary!!! Did you have a good day---sharing it with Father's Day again?? I remember when you got that huge carrot cake when we lived in Parkridge--delish! Those were the days, I miss them!! Life was soooo much easier eh?

Do you guys want to hang out the first weekend in July sometime? Are you busy the fifth?

Mary said...

I don't think we have plans on the 5th so lets plan something! Its now reserved for you guys. Can't wait!

:) Jen said...

Mary HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! what a crazy day the 15th was for me, not only was it fathers day, it was my sisters birthday and my other friends birthday too! I must have a knack for attracting geminis to be my friends....anyways I hope you had a fabulous day with Pat and your girls and I hope you had a double celebration where you could honor the both of you....Hope I get to see you soon! :)