Tuesday, February 24, 2009

She's getting too big!!

Amanda is growing up so fast!! I have been trying to teach her more about responsibility as you get older. Hygiene- for example- she hates showering, but we together we wrote up a daily schedule with showering and brushing teeth etc.. etc.. It has been working good so far. I also have been trying to include her more in the kitchen, and she loves it and does so well. She loves cooking.



She is so much fun to have as my oldest daughter. I sure love her.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I can't believe how big she is. I've probably said that a million times already to ya but she is. What a cutie and a good helper.

Jenni said...

It scares the living daylight out of me how fast our oldest girls are growing! Did I tell you??? They do the maturation meeting in FOURTH GRADE HERE!! And it's this month!! I'm freaking out a little, but they do have parent support meetings to prep the kids for it. Mine is first thing in the morning....I'm gonna need it!