Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Eyes



So I went to the eye doctor today, ready to hear that my eyes were getting worse (prescription wise). As it turns out, they are better than they have been in 4 years. I have never heard of eyes getting better, but they are a little. He double checked a couple times, just to make sure he was right. Its funny, but I am so excited about it. I called Pat on the way home to tell him and he was half asleep and didn't really care. So I called my Mom hoping for a better reaction, which I got. She sounded way excited, although I think she knew I just wanted a big reaction, but she gave it to me anyways and it made me happy, so I don't care if it was fake. :) I am thinking about getting eye surgery, to correct my vision, but I am still unsure if I want to. Anyways, I hope my kids got Pat's eyesight because he can see so well. It would be great if they didn't have to wear glasses or contacts as they get older.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I too, have never heard of eyes getting better vision over years. Way cool! I've always wanted to get my eyes lasered but am too scared to do it.

Jenni said...

and what pretty eyes they are too!