Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fly Fishing



Pat and I have been wanting to go have a little weekend together and we arranged with my sister Pam, to go this last weekend. We had a hard time coming up with what we were going to do, but we decided on going fly fishing. Friday we spent getting ready and getting all the gear I needed- Pat already has his gear- and Saturday, Pat took me and taught me to fly fish.


We went up to Schofield Dam and fished the Price river. It had a great place for me to practice my cast. Don't you just love the waders--not really.


I was so excited when I caught my first one- just a baby- and then my second-they were all babies. We always let them go too.



Anyways, I ended up catching 9 fish. It was so fun! I love getting into the outdoors and spending time with my hubby. I think we will try to teach Amanda soon.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Never been fly fishing but imagine I would love it! You guys are so adventurous and fun.

Jenni said...

You guys are such an adventurous couple, we need to take a few lessons from you!