Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sisters :)



Pam came and visited me this week and we had a blast!!! I always love when she comes and visits. We get along so well and enjoy each others company so much. We went and saw Ironman on Saturday and I thought it was really good. I liked it lots. Then we went shopping and I got some new shirts and we both got new sunglasses. Its funny that she and I are good friends because when she was little she was the terror of the family. Always breaking my things and eating all my candy no matter where I hid it she could find it. I was always mad at her, and then I got married and moved out and never really took the time to get to know her as she grew up. But when she came to BYU a few years ago we hung out alot and I realized that she is an awesome person that is so fun to be with and I love when she stays with me. She has since moved back to California but she comes and visits often. Its great to have such a good friend as a sister.




We had such a fun time taking some funny pictures of us but here is one of the better ones.



3 comments:

:) Jen said...

Pam looks great, she reminds me of your youngest brother, they have a similar look, did she lose a bunch of weight? She looks great! Sister time is always lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Pam looks awesome! I wouldn't have recognized her!! So, do you and the girls want to do something with us soon? Swimming? Park?

Have you heard of this place:
www.maxandcheese.com ??

It's in Orem, it's an all kids restaurant and I heard it's kinda cool......

Unknown said...

I was the one who just posted the anonymous comment....too lazy to log in!

JENNI