Sunday, December 20, 2009

Paige's Birthday


Happy Birthday to my little Paige! I can't
believe that she is 8 years old and going to be baptized. She has grown up so much. Here is a little picture-line of her years.







She is such a wonderful daughter. As a baby she was such a little trouble causer, and she still loves to tease her sisters, but she has grown into such a fun, energetic, crazy, clever, sweet, kind, loving, young lady. I just love having her around. She bring so much joy to us with her crazy faces and funny jokes. She is the little comedian of our family and keeps us busting up all the time. At the same time, she really cares about how everyone feels. She is always the first to make someone a get better card if they are sick, and a love notes for no reason. She is always willing to help out when its needed, and really takes care of her little sisters. I will always be grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending me my Paige Amelia.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy late Birthday Paige! I love those pictures of her when she was tiny! That's how I always picture her, then it blows me away when I see how grown up she is!! Hope her day was great!!

ftmomma said...

what a beautiful girl! She looks so much like her mamma. :-)

Jen said...

she is such a little mary! What a beauty!

Jen said...

Your girls are gorgeous!