Monday, November 17, 2008

Thank you Rob!!!!!!!

My brother Rob has now been practicing as a dentist for a little over a year, and I have needed some dental work for about that long. I have put it off because it was going to cost me about $5000.oo. So in Oct, I flew out to Ohio, where Rob lives, and he did most the work needed, and then he came out last week and finished. He knows a dentist out here who was very kind and let him use his office and supplies. It was a simple procedure so it took about an hour. I feel like I owe him forever. He saved me and my teeth. I am so grateful for such a great brother and his wife who gave me a buddy pass to fly out there on. Now I can eat again and not be in pain all the time. YAY!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I love those kinds of family connections! You were so close to KC too!! Don and I were talking and we decided that when/if we move back to Utah---South Utah County is where we want to end up :)

Tiffany W. said...

What a great brother! Does he treat cousins equally as kindly!?? ;) Totally joking! Seth's Aunt Linda (maybe she is yours too? Not really sure how all the connections work) was so kind and did a root canal for Seth once...we too felt and still do feel SO grateful for her help. it is great to hear from you! I think you just had your second little girl last we saw you? Four girls now... WOW! I am so jealous! ;)

California Washburns said...

It's nice to have so many dentist's in the family! Tooth aches are the worse!