Friday, November 21, 2008

Smile Anyone???

Have you ever thought about the affect a smile can have on someone? Today I had someone smile at me and it has made me happy all day to think about. It was someone I know but I didn't think they would recognize me or even acknowledge me if they saw me, but I saw them as I was exiting the mall and I received a huge smile and a wave. Its funny that it could effect my day so much but it did. Its not even anyone important. Just a friend of a friend. Oh well, maybe I am weird but to know that I can be affected like that makes me want to hand out the smiles a little more.

By the way, I saw Twilight this morning and it was Awesome!!!!! Thanks Denise for inviting me!

5 comments:

California Washburns said...

I agree. Smiles can really brighten your day! You have one of those smiles,which always made me feel comfortable at family gatherings! Thank you. Your girls look like they also have your smile. They're beautiful!

Unknown said...

I am glad you came to the movies with us. Friday was really fun. We need to plan more days like that one.

Mary said...

Thank you Kimm, that's really sweet.

Denise, we do need to do more!

Jenni said...

Don likes it when Pat smiles at him ;)

Jen said...

I stumbled on to your site! I can't believe you have four girls! I know kids come in gender packs though! They are darling!