Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Welcome!!!!!!! Emmett Clayton Bench




My sister Nolene had her baby last Thursday the 10th at 2:20pm. He was 8 lbs 1 oz and 19 inches long. He is so cute. He was 2 1/2 weeks early. Everything went smooth and he was completely strong and healthy. I know they are pleased. Amelia is such a good big sister already. She got to come play with Marin and she was so happy to have a new little brother. I admit I was jealous. I knew she was having a boy but I didn't think it would affect me like it did. When I found out that she had delivered him, I cried a little out of jealousy. I think its kind of funny. I'm over it though, and I am content with holding him and giving him back. He is tooooo cute! I would not know what to do with a boy so I am really glad that I have my 4 girls. They make me so happy and we all get along so well (most of the time). Life is good.



2 comments:

Jenni said...

He is so sweet! I'm sure it's a trip having a bigger baby after their first tiny little girl!

Tell Noleen a big congratulations from us!!

(you're still young Mary, there's always time to try for a boy....)

(hee hee)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.