Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just an update

Well I haven't written in a while so here are some things that have been going on.

-James arrived safely home from his mission in Italy on April 11th

-Mom came up to help Nolene with the new baby and brought James up with her. It was good to see him again.

-Kids had spring break. We didn't do anything because that was when my mom came up.

-Jaida has started walking and she thinks it is so exciting she burst into a laugh/scream every time she does it.

-We sold the 4 wheelers and the trailer the first week we had them for sale.

-Pat got a 4.o this semester and we are so happy about it because his accounting class was hard! (Lots of terminology that was hard to understand in such a short time about a subject that I don't know anything about.) Yay!!! Keep it up Honey!!!! He is going summer term starting April 30th.

-I did our taxes. I know it is late but I file for an extension every year. Hope the rebate comes soon!

-Amanda participated in her 1st Hershey Track Meet. She did very well. She did the softball throw, the 50 meter, and the 400 meter. Overall it was a good experience for her even though she did not win any ribbons.

-I played in a Spanish Fork basketball league with some friends.

-We have been watching all the NBA playoff games. GO JAZZ!!!!

Well I can't think of anything else really that is happening so, life is pretty simple and plain right now. I should breathe deep and enjoy it while it lasts.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

You guys have definitely been busy!
Tell Pat congrats on his 4.0, that really is amazing.

Did Amanda like the track meet? They have that here and I was seriously considering putting Ally in it....