Friday, February 22, 2008

Long time-No Blog

Well, its been a good 5 months since I last wrote anything. Lots has happened. Here is a quick overview.

*Had Thanksgiving at my house, thanks to my mom who did all the work.
*Had 60th Wedding Anniversary Party for Grandpa and Grandma Smith the day after Thanksgiving, at my house.
*Allen and D'Anna and kids came for 2 weeks for Christmas(which I might add was so much fun)!
*Went to California after Christmas for a visit and Palm Springs Dog Show.
*I started playing basketball with some other women Tues and Thurs nights.
*Had Pam come visit for a couple weeks.
*Jaida got ear infection, started antibiotic.
*Had to get new antibiotic for Jaida, she couldn't take the other one.
*Took Pam back home and went to Orange Empire Dog Show.
*Cooper finished his CH title at Orange Empire Dog Show.
*Jaida developed double ear infection, started another round of new antibiotic.
*After 8 more days, Jaida's ear infection still there, started more antibiotic.
*Went to a cabin with Joel and Shari Eves, tons of fun.
*The kids rode snowmobiles and went sledding.
* I started taking a home gardening course, which I really like.
*Pat and I went to Cheesecake Factory for Valentines Day. Yummy!
* Jaida's ears are finally clear of infection. Yay!!!!!!

I think that about sums it up.

0 comments: