Monday, July 6, 2009

Its nice to be home..............I think

We are home! After 2 weeks of being gone, it feels good. But at the same time, I really miss being at my Mom's. I need her to move closer I think. Pat came down with his brother Steve and family on Thursday. Adam and Denise came too, but they drove separately. Friday we got up and drove 3 hours to Capinteria State beach, checked into our hotel, and then went and played on the sand and in the water the rest of the afternoon. It was a little chilly, but still fun. The next morning we decided not to stay because Steve's little boys had come down with colds, and they did not want them getting in the cold ocean. So we made the 3 hour drive back to my Mom's, and went over to my good friend Joni's pool and swam in the 95 degree weather. It was so nice and warm, and the pool was warmer too. Not the beach weekend I was hoping for, but oh well. We drove home Sunday.







3 comments:

Jenni said...

Glad you made it home safe! It sounds like you had a great trip!! It's always hard to come home from a relaxing vacation.....

We hope to see you soon! :)

Becca said...

Mary-
It was fun to see your pics and updates on your family. I hope she isdoing well now. So looks like we need to have a boating trip with the Easter's!

Mindy Gledhill said...

Hi Mary! Your girls are gorgeous! I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you guys. Of course you can put a link to my blog from yours :-) Let's get together soon for sure, ok?