Monday, April 20, 2009

Photo Tag


This is one of Pat's many fish pictures. I am not surprised at all that this is what was in the 6th folder, 6th picture. The date says Jan 1st 2004, so he was starting off the new year in his favorite way. He would fish all day, every day if he could. It looks like he caught this on a spin rod, but he now rarely uses one, he usually only uses his fly rod now.

I tag Jenni, Denise, Becca, Jennie, Celisa, and Melody.

1. Go to the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Ok-I am so glad you commented on my blog bc I found yours and haven't stopped reading it! Your girls are HUGE- I can't believe how gorgeous they all are. Wow! What women you are. How is work? What is Pat going back to school for? That is awesome! We really need to get together!

Melody said...

Dang ok I have to pull out my hard drive cause I've been using mike's laptop which has hardly any pics in it. I'll connect our hard drive and see.