Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Playing Cards


Today, Patrick went hunting with Lyn and Pat and Adam. They left around 1pm and got home at 10pm. Lyn shot a 2 point buck. Grandma Grams and Denise came over and we played cards pretty much the whole time they were gone. Sounds lame I know but time flies when you're having fun. I enjoyed it. We took breaks to feed babies and take care of kids and eat pizza. Last weekend, I was able to go hunting with all of them. We took our trailer (without kids, thanks to my sister Pam) and parked it at the bottom of Adam and Denise's property and then we drove through to the Fish and Game land on the north side. We didn't see much there but on our way back we saw a couple of bucks and Adam got a shot off but the buck ran and from what we could find there was no blood. It was a far shot. Then Monday Adam was able to get a buck and I watched him gut it and even helped hold it up while he did so. It was not as gross as I thought it would be. It was actually interesting to see. Maybe this weekend Pat will get one. We are going to take the trailer and go up again but take the girls this time and I will stay back at camp with them. They love to camp and ride the 4-wheelers. It will be fun, I just hope it is good weather.

0 comments: